Monday, October 24, 2011

New Background

I'm trying to make my blog look a little more interesting so I played around with some blog backgrounds.  Now,  from my years in business school, I know I should probably have something a little more plain - for marketing purposes.  The simpler, the better.  However, this is a creative blog, not a business blog and I wanted to use a little more color.  I tend to be very traditional so I'm trying to step outside the box and do something different.  Of course, this may very well change over the course of the next few months so please, bear with me.

Another weekend flew by and I didn't get any sewing done.  *Sigh*  Sometimes I wonder when I will get to sew.  I thought I might be able to do a little in the evenings but I'm busy every night this week and I have guests coming in from out of town over the weekend.  Oh, well.



 

1 comment:

I enjoy reading your thoughts!