Monday, November 28, 2011

Post Thanksgiving

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  I just came back into town yesterday after a marvelous vacation in Southern California with my family.  The weather was gorgeous and the crowds at Disneyland plentiful.

I came home yesterday to find that my two Colette Patterns had arrived.


Clover


Jasmine

Wow!  I must say that these are the nicest patterns I've ever seen!  The Big 4 could certainly learn a thing or two from Colette.  Rather than coming in a paper envelope with tissue paper patterns, these came in a sort of "book" for the instructions and tucked in the back flap was the pattern printed on higher quality paper than the Big 4 use for theirs. I actually feel I'm getting something for my money.

I think I will make the Clover pants first.  I have tons of fabric at home I can use.  I think I also have fabric I can use for the Jasmine top, too but I have to look at the fabric recommendations first before I make my final decision on those.

Stay tuned to see which fabrics I use.  Have a great day and keep on sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your thoughts!