Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kwik Sew 3315

You can see by the photos in my previous post that the jeans are great!  I'm quite happy with the way they turned out.  I have joined the Summer Essentials Sew-a-long so go to Flicker to see what everyone's sewing. 

Here is my review of my first submittal:
Pattern Description: Jeans

Pattern Sizing: S-M-L-XL

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?

Yes.

Were the instructions easy to follow?

Very Easy.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?

I liked everything about it. However, I had to make them twice because the pattern ran large and the first pair I made were huge!

Fabric Used:

Italian denim.

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:

On my first pair, I lengthened the rise 1 " but found that was too much. The second pair, I made no alterations.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?

I plan on making this pattern a staple in my collection.

Conclusion:

I plan on making this again in different fabrics. They fit well and were very easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your thoughts!